You can cancel your purchase if the product has not yet been shipped by the seller.
• After logging into your account, click on the "My Orders" button.
• Click on the "Cancel" button located on the product you wish to cancel.
• Your order cancellation process will be completed.
When your order is canceled, a message is sent to the seller notifying them of the cancellation. Your payment will be refunded to you.
If you wish to return a product when you have either clicked on the "I Have Received the Product" button in the "My Orders" section or when the seller has initiated the shipping process, you can follow these steps:
1. Click on the "Initiate Return Request" button for the relevant product in the "My Orders" section.
2. After clicking, a return form will open.
3. In the opened form, the relevant product will be pre-selected in the "Product/Products to be Returned" field. Other products can also be optionally selected and added.
4. Under the "Have You Received the Product?" section, choose the appropriate option: "I have received the product" or "I have not received the product."
a. If you have received the product:
i. Select the "I have received the product" button.
ii. After this selection, you will see the question "Have you sent the product to the courier for the return?"
iii. If you have sent the product to the courier, choose "Yes." If you click the "Yes" button,
iv. You will see the question "Which courier company did you use?" At this point, there will be a notice in red stating that unless the product is faulty or damaged during the initial delivery not as your fault, you are liable for the return cargo fees.
v. Select the courier company from the dropdown list, if available, enter the tracking number, and add a description. Then press the "Create Return Request" button.
vi. If you choose "No" for the question "Have you sent the product to the courier for the return?" then select one of the courier companies with which you will send the product at the bottom.
vii. After this selection, a Return Shipping Code will be generated. You can also see this code in the "My Orders" section of the store, next to the relevant product.
viii. Add a description and click the "Create Return Request" button. The process will be completed.
ix. When you provide this return code to the selected courier company, the product return shipment will be made free of charge.
b. If You Haven't Received the Product:
i. Select the "I have not received the product" button.
ii. You will see the question "Why haven't you received the product?" in the line below.
iii. Choose the appropriate option from the choices, such as "I returned it at the door" or "The product didn't reach me" and write an explanation.
iv. To add an image, you can take a photo of the product and select the appropriate image from your files by clicking the "Browse" button.
v. At this point, an SMS will also be sent to the seller, notifying them of the return request for the respective product.
vi. In the "My Orders" section of the store, you will see an information line stating "Return Request Created for the Relevant Product" and the Return Shipping Code.
vii. Once this code is provided to the respective courier company, the 7-day automatic approval process begins.
viii. If the returned product was sent with a courier company that is not part of the agreement, you can see the selected courier company information in the "My Orders" section of the store.
ix. The seller can extend the 7-day automatic approval process once for an additional 7 days.
x. When the seller approves the product return, you will also receive an informative SMS notification.
Will I Have to Pay for the Return Shipping Fee?
If you choose one of the agreed-upon courier companies, you will not have to pay for the return shipping fee. However, if you select other courier companies, the shipping fee will be your responsibility.
When you hand over your package for return, be sure to provide the return shipping code to the courier.
The products that are not eligible for return are as follows:
1. Products that are custom-made upon the buyer's request and have been personalized with modifications or additions.
2. Products that, by their nature, are not suitable for return and must meet the following conditions to be eligible for return:
3. Opened audio or video recordings (DVDs, CDs, tapes, etc.), printed products (books, magazines, etc.), software programs, and computer consumables.
4. Disposable, perishable, or products with an imminent expiration date.
5. Products whose prices fluctuate based on stock market or financial market fluctuations and are not under the control of the supplier (e.g., precious metals like gold and silver).
6. Products and services purchased from the holiday category, such as hotel stays, domestic/international tours, trips, and airline tickets. The cancellation/return of these products and services is subject to the policies of the seller or travel agency.
7. Services rendered electronically in real-time or non-material products delivered to the consumer instantly.
8. Products that have mixed with other items after delivery and cannot be separated due to their nature.
What should I pay attention to when returning the product?
When returning a product, it's important to pay attention to the following:
1. The product you are returning should be in an undamaged package, unused, and should not have been damaged due to user error.
2. If products are returned used, worn, damaged, or washed, they may be sent back to you, and a refund may not be issued.
3. You should return the product/products you wish to return with all their accessories, in their original box, and with the invoice.
4. The return of disposable items and products that quickly deteriorate or have an imminent expiration date may not be accepted.
5. For white goods (e.g., refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, ovens - gas, electric, microwave), built-in hobs, range hoods, irons, fans, heaters, coolers, televisions, and similar products that require installation, the product boxes should only be opened by authorized service personnel after delivery. If you open the product's box before the authorized service personnel, the product may be excluded from warranty coverage, and returns may not be accepted.
What is the difference between cancellation and return?
The order can be canceled before the seller confirms the product. If the purchased product has been confirmed by the seller and shipped, cancellation is no longer possible, but a return can be requested.
When will the payment for a canceled/returned order be processed?
Once the acceptance process for a returned order is completed by the seller, the refund will be credited to your account within 14 days, depending on your payment method.
If you have made the payment using points, and you initiate the cancellation/return process after the product is delivered, the used points will reflect in your account immediately. However, these points will become available for use again after 14 days.
What is your return policy?
1. When you place an order electronically through our website, you are deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and the distance sales contract provided to you.
2. You can cancel or return a service you purchased within 14 days without stating any reason, in accordance with the applicable Consumer Protection Laws. Returns shall not be accepted and thus refunds cannot be processed if this cooling-off period is exceeded.
3. Shipping costs for product delivery, if it is a paid service, shall be borne by the buyer. The buyer must make the payment for shipping costs at the time of ordering.
4. Each product purchased will be delivered to the person and/or organization at the address specified by the buyer, If the product is not delivered within this period, buyers may terminate the contract.
5. The purchased product must be complete and delivered with the specified qualifications in the order, along with any warranty certificate, user manual, and other relevant documents if available.
6. The return from the date the product is delivered to you.
7. The right of withdrawal cannot be exercised for goods or services whose prices change due to fluctuations in financial markets and are not under the control of the seller.
8. To return your products free of charge, you need to obtain a return code. Follow the steps under the "Return Process" heading to get a return code.
9. You can return your products free of charge with our contracted courier companies. Follow the steps under the "Return Process" heading to do so.
10. Disposable, perishable, personalized, or products with a soon-to-expire expiration date cannot be returned.
11. For cosmetics, personal care products, swimwear, books, and other products, as well as software, programs, CDs, DVDs, and similar items:
a. The package must be unopened.
b. The product must be undamaged.
c. The product must be unused.
d. The product must not have been tested.
12. In the case of electronic products opened by authorized service personnel, if any defect or malfunction is detected, you can return the product provided that a detailed fault detection report is filled out, explaining the issue.
How can I see my return code?
1. SMS Notification: When you return a product you received, your return code will be sent to your registered mobile phone number via SMS.
2. Order Details in Your Account: You can also access your return code by going to the "My Orders" section on your panel and checking the "Shipping Tracking Number" of the relevant order.
When I have exceeded the 15-day return period, how can I make a return?
You can cancel or return a service you purchased within 14 days without stating any reason, in accordance with the applicable Consumer Protection Laws. Returns shall not be accepted and thus refunds cannot be processed if this cooling-off period is exceeded.
The return period starts from the date you received the product."
Will the campaign on the product I purchased be canceled with a return?
If you cancel/return an order you've purchased, the relevant campaign will not be canceled if the conditions of the campaign are still met even after you've returned the product.
However, if your return results in the campaign conditions no longer being met, you should return any products received as part of the campaign along with the main product. If you cannot return a product received as part of the campaign, the cost of the item will be deducted from the amount you paid, and a refund will be issued accordingly."
Can I return multiple deliveries in one go?
You can return products purchased from different sellers in a single return. However, since these deliveries will be made by different sellers, you must prepare and package each delivery separately for return. You can follow the steps under the "Return Process" heading for each package.
I purchased a onsite service. How can I process a return?If the product you purchased is a service voucher and you have not used this service voucher, you can still return it within 14 days from the date of purchase. For the return/cancellation process, you can follow the steps under the "Return-Cancellation Process" heading.